Sunday 30 January 2011

Done, done, on to the next one!!!

One very stressful football match (still in the FA Cup somehow...) and The Princess Bride (still an awesome film!) left me with all but the collar trim and sleeve seams finished:


And this morning, as I bathed in the pretty rare early morning sunshine, I got it done:


I think we can safely say it's a crop top:

which is not what I signed up for! The pattern appears to be missing about 20 rows in the middle. But on the plus side I still have some pink left, so I could add to the hemline.

Next up:
  • Green summer jumper (will it be cropper than the last crop?)
  • Grey dress embroidery (one day it will be done... one day...)
  • Brown jumper (see note for grey dress)
  • that scarf I promised to knit my brother-in-law and that frog I said I'd knit Sandy and those baby clothes I said I'd knit for the Maxfield twins and the 'Darwin monkey' I wanted to knit for me... (see last two notes)
  • and lots of unpicking for more recycle-balls projects...

Except that, actually, what I'm probably going to do next is buy another ball of wool and start work on a completely different Vogue dress pattern, yet again buggering up my priority list... Still, it's a hobby, not an ambition!

No comments:

Post a Comment