Monday 11 April 2011

A Day at the Farm Yarn

I decided to finish off the second, smaller sheep today:

So now I have Weiss to go with Alba.

Since I was in the mini kits mood, I decided to have a go at a project my mum had given me a couple of weeks ago. It was a freebie from Knit Today magazine: pink wool, plastic needles, stuffing, etc, and a selection of potential patterns.

I decided to try the pig, so I could start to build up my farmyard minis collection. :)

I had to alter the pattern a little, as it was (as ever) not very well written - for example, it didn't say you needed to knit two sides for the body, but one side looked ridiculously too small... After some improvisation, I could add Perky to the collection:


I'm in an animal knitting mood today; who knows what tomorrow will bring though...!

2 comments: