Sunday 20 February 2011

Multi-colour swap top...

It's half term! Yay!! Time to make yet another attempt at the ever growing to-do list... Gardening, spring cleaning, homework... and finish all those knitting projects that just don't seem to want to finish themselves!

I've spent the past week in a bit of a quandary over the multi-colour (fake Noro) yarn, and while I tried to make up my mind I returned to my recycle-balls projects, pulling one large jumper to pieces in preparation for another Haiku knit, and spending this week's visit to my dad's on the brown Phildar jumper - one more sleeve and the neck lining to go; I may actually make it with wool to spare! I made a decision when I returned this evening that the pattern I'd chosen for 'fake Noro' would require more of the stripes than I'd originally anticipated, so after some unpicking since the above photo was taken, I've returned to an earlier idea of using the colours for a far smaller part of a far smaller, still Vogue, knit... Too much queue jumping going on!!

One week to knit them all and by the weekend bind off...

There's probably more chance of Sauron becoming the next President of Egypt...

No comments:

Post a Comment