Friday 11 February 2011

Naughty nought

Very little knitting feels like it's been done this week. It seemed to take forever to knit one sleeve - a sleeve that's only half-length! I think that's because it was a bit of a boring knit so I kept giving up and going to bed instead. Aside from occasionally having to remember to reduce stitches on one or both sides, nothing much of interest happened except knit and purl stocking stitch. I don't know why I find that so boring and slow these days, but I do. Still, one down:

one to go (yawn), and then I can challenge myself with some crochet - the ultimate challenge since I still have no real idea how to crochet and have yet to discover what 'dc' means...

I've finally started on the fake Noro wool with another Vogue knitting pattern that may or may not work. I've also treated myself to two new knitting books (as if I needed them), as they were selling cheaply secondhand on Amazon, although I do think one person's idea of 'good condition' is another person's 'torn at the edge', but the patterns are all still there:

Naught Needles was a little more risque in places than even I expected, although pretty tame for the erotically minded. Plenty of new ideas in both for when I can finally get around to finishing the current projects list and buying some more cheap wool... Strait-jacket and ball gag, anyone...?

No comments:

Post a Comment