Saturday 12 February 2011

Saturday morning mentions

:(
We were promised sun today, and so far no sun, nor even a patch of blue sky, has appeared, so I'm refusing to get dressed and do anything useful until it does...


:)
Despite moaning yesterday about how boring I find stocking stitch these days, I was quite happy to finish my 25 rows off in bed this morning - but I think that had more to do with the wool - Yarnmagic, a.k.a. fake Noro:

I do get childishly excited when the colour alters, and then instantly impatient for the next change...


;)
I would never actually buy anything from Boden - they're well out of my price range - but I do always appreciate it when the latest catalogue arrives; I find the print patterns and colour schemes quite inspiring and am already planning some knits based on last seasons designs...


:D
This morning, in my dressing gown, I finally discovered the free pattern collection on the Rowan site - how have I not found this before?? There's even a scarf pattern I could consider for when I finally get around to starting on my brother-in-law's promised one...

No comments:

Post a Comment