Friday 29 October 2010

5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Cast off!!

Oh yeah, it's a blast here... Ehem...

Mid-morning I headed into town for a spot of wool hunting. The local equivalent of the cheapy shop doesn't sell wool... The market didn't have any wool either... So I scoured the charity shops for chunky jumpers under a fiver, but sadly the chunky jumpers that might be worth unpicking and revamping were all too expensive (honestly, Oxfam, who would spend £8.99 on a second-hand jumper, no matter what their conscience might tell them about the state of the world...?!), and all the reasonably priced ones I felt concerned I wouldn't want to unpick... I'd just want to wear them as is, which defeats the whole object... So, no new wool. But I did finish the two-tone shrug today:






Onto the next project. I'm not certain, but it might be this:



(Or at least an approximation of it.)

And with a shrug, I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment