Sunday 13 March 2011

Pictureless update

The big downside of iPad: the original is the lack of camera. So although I've taken some shots today, until I can be bothered to load up my PC, I can't show you the prolific happenings of the day. Having watched all the Carpools starring members of Red Dwarf, and then last thing scared myself silly with a very old Doctor Who episode (I've been trying to rationalise my fear of dodgy sets, scripts and costumes, and decided it must be a psychological reaction to the old Doctor Who theme music, which is just inherently spooky...), I've been working on Snowflake, the Cinced Waist Jumper, AND Vixen Camisole from Sensual Knits to use up the remaining burgundy from the kimono top I knitted a while back... Many inches left... And more wool on the way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment